a range of multi size pipe stoppers, used for blanking off a pipe for air testing, water testing, or flow control during a repair. Robust construction for regular use and working where a higher degree of security of stopped flow is required. Fitted with a securing eye for fixing a retrieval rope and standard compressor air hose connection to inflate and maintain pressure.
Sizes from 70mm – 600mm available
– Allowable Back Pressure 0.5 bar (7.25 psi) equal to 5m head of water
– Inflation Pressure 1.5 bar (21.75 psi)
– Standard Series 26 Connectors for inflation by compressor hose or Air Rods (pressure regulator advised)
– Wide expansion range will work in all types of pipe and fit more than a single size pipe
– Lightweight – most sizes can be installed by one man
– Reinforced Synthetic Rubber for maximum durability
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.